Why Italian Lakes Weddings?
You really can get married in a castle, a palace, a lemon grove or even in a medieval tower. For your Lake Garda Wedding perhaps Italy's most romantic wedding location look no further than Italian Lakes Weddings to organise all for you on your special day.
We can create an unforgettable occasion and make it easier for you than you'd ever thought possible, looking after everything from the legal paperwork down to the smallest detail so that you can relax and enjoy your very special day.
What makes us Special?
We are dedicated wedding planners who will listen and understand your personal requirements for your special day. We will tailor your day for you and create a fantastic wedding programme.
With an office in the UK and organisers in Lake Garda you enjoy the reassurance of a UK contact and all the expertise and local knowledge in Italy.
Check out our Facebook page for lots of information and photos www.facebook.com/italianlakesweddings
Going the extra mile for you
Italian Lakes Weddings also offer with EVERY wedding...
- ILW representative throughout wedding day including all evening if your reception has been booked through us.
- Special lunch menus in top restaurants in Malcesine. (reduced prices available for lunch)
- Assistance in booking restaurants/bars for your guests prior to your wedding day, if required.
- Pre-wedding meeting soon after you arrive to run through everything for your special day and also accompanying you and interpreting for you at the sworn declaration at the town hall where you sign all the official paperwork presented by us on your behalf and prepared by the town hall for your wedding.
- Pre-Wedding meeting the year before should you wish to go out to Lake Garda and have a look at what you may like to have for your wedding day.
FREE inspection visits
Why not come and let us show you around, we offer FREE inspection visits, a great way to get to know beautiful Lake Garda before you choose your wedding venue. October is a fantastic month to come and see us, the weather is usually still kind, its less busy and everything is still open at this time of year.