Planning a wedding in the Italian Lakes
At Italian Lakes Weddings we don’t like to talk about ‘packages’ – the last thing you want is to be packaged on your own very special day. But of course, in order to plan, you need to know what we might be able to provide you and a general idea of costs.
Organising everything necessary for you to get married in Italy
At Italian Lakes Weddings we will organise everything necessary that we can for you to get married in Italy:
- Civil wedding ceremony and town hall registry fees
- Advice on the legal requirements in order for you to marry in Lake Garda
- For British Couples living in the UK, translation of the certificate of non-impediment
- Wedding licence and multi-language wedding certificate
- Interpreter at the ceremony (required by law)
- Presence and translation at sworn declaration a few days prior to your marriage
- Organising your choice of wedding location
- Advice and wedding coordination
- Assistance during your stay – going over details so you feel happy and confident
- Discreet presence during your wedding to make sure all goes smoothly
- Welcome meeting when you arrive to run through everything you have booked with us
- Bridal bouquet and buttonhole for the groom
Depending on the location you choose from the resorts that we offer, all this can be provided for a fee of from £1350.
For legal requirements for getting married in Italy click as relevant:
Of course we would also be delighted to arrange anything and everything else to make your wedding day wonderful.